PLM TrustLink™, Printronix, & SLS to Host a Joint Webinar
Food Supply Chain Tech Revolutionizing the Industry- How RAIN RFID and Connected Cloud Platforms Enable Complete Traceability, Transparency, and Trust.
Date/Time: Wednesday, March 23, 2022
11AM PST/ 2PM EST
Join us on a virtual, tech-enabled journey through the Food Supply Chain with industry-leading experts and solution providers that specialize in IoT technology, RAIN RFID, GS1 encoding standards, and Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) compliance.
Our journey starts at the farm where food products are assigned their digital IDs. You will get a firsthand look at how food products are tagged with RAIN RFID labels that are printed and encoded using enterprise-grade thermal printers, then tracked through the supply chain with sophisticated cloud-based software tools as they interact with state-of-the-art readers and portals. The result is complete food traceability, transparency, and compliance until it safely reaches the consumer.
We’ll combine video presentations and engaging dialogue from our panel of Food Supply Chain experts. You have an opportunity to ask your questions and get them answered.
What you’ll learn:
- Get an in-depth look at the technology and solutions at each stage of the Food Supply Chain.
- Learn the wide range of benefits each stakeholder gains when they leverage RAIN RFID and IoT technology as an integrated solution.
- See how a cloud-based platform can provide powerful condition monitoring and data analytics to improve supply chain visibility.
- See how next generation IoT products give food a digital identity for complete traceability.
- See how proven RAIN RFID hardware solutions provide best-of-breed performance and simplify your deployments.